Monday, November 17, 2014

Instincts and Dreams!!!!!!

So....... Its been some time since my last post. This post too is not too elaborate or something that requires detailed analysis or deep thinking.

Some thoughts come in life just like that and go. May be in real life or may be in your dream. Just wondering whether it is natural or some interconnection is there in these things. I bet almost all of you would have come across this at least couple of times in your life.

1. Well, at times, when I am conversing with someone, I had felt that I said the same dialogue sometime somewhere to some person (persons change or no clarity in them but the dialogues are 100% the same).

2. Some thoughts in life come as an instinct. We cant say it as a future predictor as it does not happen every time. But sometimes, we feel 100% sure that something is going to happen particularly and that happens. One example is when I was about to write my M.com Examination and I was travelling in bus to the Exam Hall, I had a thought in my mind that my handbag is going to be pick-pocketed. I was thinking what will I do if that happens or some thoughts like that. Exactly the same day it happened and I realized this once I got down from the bus. Everything including my hall ticket is gone. Is it just a coincidence? or our mind really alerts us? If yes, why it does not happen everytime?

3. Another thing to mention here is dreams. Dreams are part and parcel of our sleep. But sometimes we feel that a particular dream is coming again and again. Some examples are missing a bus/train, falling from a high building or tower, writing your exams even after you settle in your life, tooth falling, seeing people die, or seeing dead people alive. These are the most common dreams for everyone. Why these dreams come? Do they have any specific reason or do they show any signal of what is going to happen in the future?

These are the thoughs I wanted to share with you guys today. Have you also felt the same things some time in your life?  Please do share them.....

Thanks for reading!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Good post. But no answers as they are the destiny. Sometimes u feel them comingn most of the times you don't. But whats the link to divinity to this post?

    Hubby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I will soon write more about this because I got many offline comments about the same. The divinity point you have revealed in your comment itself. Desitiny!!!! We believe in destiny and dreams and its effects are told in our scripts.

    ReplyDelete